Budget Glamping, the pods offer an alternative to pitching your tent.
Bring all your camping equipment, just no beds and no tent to pitch. Table for 2 outside, solar lighting, you can hire a fire-pit to complete your stay.
Eco Pod Guide Inside
- Simply furnished with 2 single Z beds, solar lighting, table, chairs for 2 Lazy campers, no need to being a tent or beds.
- What do I need to bring? Sleeping bags, pillows, towels and toiletries. Food and drink, drinking water available in the glamping field. Torch for trips to the loo at night.
- Do you allow pets? We have one pod, that we allow pets in, a Doggie Glamping fee of £15.00 is payable.
- Check in and out Times? Eco Pods are available from 2 pm and check out by 12, these are flexible under certain circumstances.
- Can I lock my Eco Pod? Yes you can obtain a key from reception, a £10 refundable deposit is payable sorry we have lost so many keys in the past.
- Are the Toilets far away? No the Eco Toilets are provided nearby and the main toilets are only a minutes walk away. Please bring a torch
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Eco Pod
- Cancellation. A deposit of 20% per Eco Pod is taken at the time of Booking , this is Non-Refundable, the balance is payable 21 days before arrival, a reminder email will be sent to you.
- In exceptional circumstances with 4 weeks notice the Eco Pod booking can be re-scheduled, subject to an £5.00 administration fee.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances on our part, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time up to your arrival date, by either telephone, or email . In these circumstances a full refund of all monies paid will be made.
- Noise - Please respect your fellow Pod dweller, no amplified music, strictly quiet time after 11 pm.
- Liability - We cannot accept any responsibility for your possessions, or for personal injury sustained whilst camping or using fires.
Eco-Pod Prices from £35.00 per night
Eco-Pod Price Guide