Please note unavailable until after the 17th May following Government Guidelines.
Cosy up and take yourself back to the days, the shepherds tended to their sheep, living a simple life, with basic furnishings, and a wood burner stove to cook on and warm themselves.
Keeping this theme, the hut can sleep 4 we offer a double bed, bedcover, scatter cushions. Two single pull-out beds.
A wood burner, a kitchenette, quaint curtains, rugs, all the things needed to make this your own special world once inside.
Experience the outdoors, grilling on the fire pit, cooking with a Dutch Oven heating hot water in a Kelly Kettle, finish the evening sitting around the campfire and enjoy the stars.
COVID 19 may mean that soft furnishing may be removed.
What is included in Your Shepherds Hut Stay?
Inside your Shepherds Hut
- A fixed double bed with a wipeable mattress . 2 pull-out beds underneath.
- Linen packs can be purchased or simply bring your own.
- Fold-down table and 4 chairs
- Solar lights inside. No electricity as the glamping area is off-grid,
- Wood Burner, logs, kindling, fire-lighters
- Kitchenette - Mugs, Plates, Bowls, and Cutlery. Tin Opener, Bottle Opener, Cooking Utensils, BBQ Tools, Chopping Board, Colander, Potato peeler. Salad bowls, Frying pan, Saucepans.
- Cool Box: We top you up daily with Ice blocks
- Water carrier.
- Welcome Pack
Eco washing up liquid, Eco Tea towel, Fire-lighters, Matches, Recycle Bag, Waste Binbag, Pan Scrubber.
- Instructions for Kelly Kettle, Fire Pit, and Dutch Oven.
Outside your Shepherds Hut
- Cooking Facilities
- Firepit with Webber Grill top.
- Dutch Oven. Please ask these are kept in reception.
- Tripod for Hanging Dutch Oven.
- Kelly Kettle for heating hot water.
- We provide all the Firewood, Charcoal, Kindling, and Firelighters, which are topped up daily.
- You are welcome to bring your own Gas stove, but only for outdoor cooking.
- Outdoor seating - Each hut has its own picnic bench, a canvas-covered canopy on the side of the hut. (if it is really windy these have to be removed)
- Please ask if you require anything we have not provided and we will do our best to accommodate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to bring? Bed linen pillows and Duvet or you can hire linen packs, towels, and toiletries. Food and drink, drinking water available in the glamping field
- We aim to cater to all your needs, so basically, all you should need to bring is Linen, or hire a linen pack, Towels, Food and Drink, Drinking water is available close to your Shepherd's Hut.
- A Torch for trips to the loo.
- Cooking during my stay? All the cooking is meant to be relaxed and slow and embrace the outdoors, the Kelly kettle is for heating your hot water, but please ask for a Thermos in reception if you would like hot water for quick cups of tea.
- You are welcome to bring a gas stove, but please all cooking our side the Huts.
- Are the Toilets far away?
No, the Eco Toilets are provided nearby and the main toilets are only a minutes walk away. Please bring a torch.
- Do you allow Pets? We have one hut that is pet friendly, a Doggie glamping fee of £15.00 is payable.
- What if it rains? The shepherd's huts are fine if it rains, you will warm and cosy.
- Check-in, Check-out Times? The Huts are available Checkin after 4 pm and depart before 10 am these are flexible under certain circumstances.
- Can I lock my Shepherd's Hut? Yes, you can obtain a key from reception,
- Can I book a Hen, Stag, or group booking?
Yes but only if you book all 4 Hut's, as we never mix families or couples with hen or stag groups
- Our campsite T's C"s still apply.
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Shepherds Hut
- Fire Equipment. The nature of your Shepherds Hut Experience break involves using fire equipment, we will give you an induction as the use of the Kelly Kettle, Wood Burner, and Firepit, a safety sheet is provided in your Hut. Please read and observe them, please ask if you are unsure.
- These terms and conditions are issued as part of your booking contract with us and are in addition to the Camp-site T's C's, This is for your safety and enjoyment in mind. We cannot accept any liability for the misuse of our equipment.
- Cancellation. A deposit of 20% per Hut is taken at the time of booking, this is Non-Refundable, the balance is payable 14 days before arrival, a reminder email will be sent to you.
- In exceptional circumstances with 4 weeks notice the Hut booking can be rescheduled.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances on our part, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time up to your arrival date, by either telephone or email. In these circumstances, a full refund of all monies paid will be made.
- Noise. Please respect your fellow Hut dweller, no amplified music, strictly quiet time after 11 pm.
- Liability. We cannot accept any responsibility for your possessions, or for personal injury sustained whilst camping or using fires.
Check-In /Out Times
Checkin after 4 pm and depart before 10 am
Shepherds Huts from £98.00 per night
Shepherds Huts Price Guide
Shepherds huts Gallery
Browse other holidays
Places of interest
Shepherds huts Gallery
Check Availability & Book Online
Online booking unavailable 24 hours before arrival, please call the office 01929 401539.
If your dates are not available, alternatives will be suggested.