Tipi holidays in Rural Dorset
The New TipeeCo Tipi offers all the grace and beauty of a traditional tipee, but without the hiccups that the British weather can bring.
Beautifully furnished with a oak Flintstone style king size bed and 2 day beds with a country rustic interior, solar lights and an fully equipped kitchen unit and storage inside.
Outside, each TipeeCo Tipi has its own fire pit and seating.
TipeeCo Tipi Facilities
Inside your TipeeCo Tipi
- King-size Flintstone style oak bed
- 2 day beds
- Please bring a duvet or sleeping bags, we supply bottom sheets and pillows.
- Solar lighting, there are no electric points in the TipeeCo's, phone charging etc. is available in reception.
- Mugs, Plates, Bowls and Cutlery.
- Tin Opener, Bottle Opener, Cooking Utensils, BBQ Tools, Chopping Board, Colander, Potato peeler.
- Salad bowls, Frying pan, Saucepans.
- Cool Box:, We top you up daily with Ice blocks
- Water carrier.
- Eco washing up liquid, Eco Tea towel, Fire-lighters, Matches, Recycle Bag, Waste Bin bag, Pan Scrubber.
- All the cooking is an out door experience, it's time to create those fabulous Dutch oven meals, BBQ with the Dorset Charcoal provided, or boil a simple pasta dish.
- You are supplied with, Fire pit with Webber Grill top. Dutch Oven (kept in reception, please ask). Tripod for Hanging Dutch Oven. Kelly Kettle for heating hot water, we can provide Thermos of hot water is required.
- We provide all the Fire wood , Charcoal, Kindling and Fire lighters, which are topped up daily .
- Some of of our Guests bring a gas stove, these must be used outside, or please feel free to use the undercover area.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to Bring? Sleeping bags, pillows, towels and toiletries. Food and drink, drinking water available in the glamping field. Torch for trips to the loo at night.
- Are the Toilets far away? No, the Eco Toilets are provided nearby and the main toilets are only a minutes walk away. Please bring a torch.
- Cooking during my stay? All the cooking is meant to be relaxed and slow and embrace the outdoors, the Kelly kettle is for heating your hot water, but please ask for a Thermos in reception if you would like hot water for quick cups of tea.
- You are welcome to bring a gas stove, but please all cooking our side the Huts.
- Do you allow Pets? We have one unit in which pets are allowed, there is additional £15.00 Doggie Glamping fee payable. The booking is taken under strict T's & C's and strictly no pets left unattended in the TipeeCo's at any time.
- Check in and Check out Times? The TipeeCo's are available from 2 pm and check out by 12, these are flexible under certain circumstances.
- Can I lock my TipeeCo? Yes you can obtain a key from reception, a £10 is payable lost so many keys in the past.
- What is it rains? The TipeeCo's are fine if it rains, you will dry and cosy.
- Can I book a Hen, Stag or group booking? Yes but only if you book all 4 TipeeCo's as we never mix families or couples with hen or stag groups
- Our camp site T's & C"s still apply.
Outside your TipeeCo
- We provide an outdoor Kitchen work space , underneath is all your logs charcoal, kindling Etc. which we top up daily
- A fire pit with Webber grill top for all your cooking (some guests do bring their own gas stove as well).
- Each TipeeCo has it's own set of out door seating , log table and a picnic bench.
- Please ask if you require anything we have not provided and we will do our best to accommodate.
Terms and Conditions of Booking a TipeeCo
- Fire Safety. Fire-pit, a safety sheet is provided in your Fire pit . Please read and observe them, please ask if you are unsure.
- These terms and conditions are issued as part of your booking contract with us and are in addition to the Camp-site T's & Cs , This is for with your safety and enjoyment in mind. We cannot accept any liability for misuse of of our equipment.
- Booking & Deposits. A deposit of 20% per TipeeCo is taken at the time of Booking , this is strictly Non-Refundable. The balance is due 21 days before your stay, a balance reminder is sent out 30 days before arrival.
- Right to Cancel. In the event of unforeseen circumstances on our part, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time up to your arrival date, by either telephone or in writing. In these circumstances a full refund of all monies paid will be made.
- Noise. Please respect your fellow Glamping dwellers, no amplified music, strictly quiet time after 11 pm.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for your possessions, or for personal injury sustained whilst camping or using fires.
Check In /Out Times
Check in is from 2pm and and checkout by 12 o'clock
TipeeCo's from £92.00 per night
TipeeCo Price Guide
Browse other holidays
Places of interest
Check Availability & Book Online
Online booking unavailable 24 hours before arrival, please call the office 01929 401539.
If your dates are not available, alternatives will be suggested.