Alpaca Experience - Walk with an Alpaca
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Alpaca Experience is an approx 1-hour 45-minute session, consisting of;
- An alpaca learning session and safety induction
- Introduction to the alpaca's, facts, and figures about these amazing animals.
This followed by a walk out into the woods for a 45-50 minute walk taking in the sights and more learning.
On the walk you pass the beehives that produce Longthorns Honey, take in the local wildlife flora and fauna and finally, amble home by Holy Rod Stream.
The Experience is completed by feeding the alpacas, followed by refreshments Tea or Coffee and Biscuits.
Included is one Goody bag is given with every alpaca booked. Extra bags can be purchased at £4.50 Contains;
- 1 pack of Alpaca Poo really chocolate raisins.
- 1 Alpaca Card, a choice of Alpaca Pen or Pencil.
- Alpaca Experience Ticket£30£30Sold Out
- Cream Tea£4.50£4.500£0
- Cream Tea (Gluten Free)£4.50£4.50