Alpaca 🦙 Experience - Walk with an Alpaca Sunday 7th November
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Alpaca Experience is an approx 1-hour 45-minute session, consisting of;
- An alpaca learning session and safety induction
- Introduction to the alpaca's, facts, and figures about these amazing animals.
This followed by a walk out into the woods for a 45-50 minute walk taking in the sights and more learning.
On the walk you pass the beehives that produce Longthorns Honey, take in the local wildlife flora and fauna and finally, amble home by Holy Rod Stream.
The Experience is completed by feeding the alpacas, followed by refreshments Tea or Coffee and Biscuits.
Included is one Goody bag is given with every alpaca booked. Extra bags can be purchased at £4.50 Contains;
- 1 pack of Alpaca Poo really chocolate raisins.
- 1 Alpaca Card, a choice of Alpaca Pen or Pencil.
- We provide a guidance safety sheet, which you will be asked to sign to verify you have understood and accepted the terms of booking your Alpaca Experience. https://www.longthornsfarm.co.uk/alpaca-safety-sheet
Click Here to order from the Pop up Cafe in The Parlour where you can purchase Homemade Cake- Light Lunch's -Seasonal Delights.
Please pre-order lunch ticket to avoid disappointment, and make your choice on the day.
- Alpaca 🦙 Experience Ticket£30£300£0
- Cream Tea£6£60